Here are our 5 things we're loving right now that have been so helpful getting back into the swing of things:
1. Getting back into making lunches and snacks has been made so much easier with STASHER BAGS They are eco-friendly and so stinkin' cute!
2. RE-PLAY'S NO-SPILL SIPPY CUPS they are perfect for on the go and littles who still need a little help with not spilling. Again, these come in a ton of fun colors for you to choose from!
3. These BENTO BOXES have been a lifesaver! The separate compartments allow the picky toddlers of the world to have their snacks separate and not touching.
4. Feeding a little one can sometimes be a bit stressful. These two Instagram accounts; @snackswithjax & @kidfriendly.meals. Offer so many neat tips & tricks that have been so helpful! Defiantly check them out!
5. Last but not least, WILEY BODY BUBBLE, seriously makes getting back into that bath time routine SO fun & enjoyable. Plus, it's bubble bath, body wash & shampoo all-in-one which simplifies bath time perfectly. Also, did we mention that now until Monday 9/23 were having a huge sale?! Buy one 12oz Body Bubble get a second one HALF OFF! Apply code BYESUMMER at checkout!
So there you go mamas. A few of our faves lately! None of these are sponsored, it’s just one mamma to another sharing all my faves that have made our transition back to school life more simpler.